Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OK - So this was my New Year's resolution, I love looking at my friends and families blogs and thought they would enjoy looking at ours. I am so not computer savvy and hope that I catch on to all of this as I go.

Anyways, our family lives in St. George, Utah. My husband, Sean, is a custom home builder that has been idle for several years. I think our home that we are living in was his last big project and we moved in a year ago. We spend our days together like a little old couple.

I am a soccer mom that loves to take my kids to all their athletic functions. I do try to hit the gym 4-5 days a week to keep me happy and somewhat able to keep up with all these kids. I love my family so much and savor every day and moment, knowing how soon they will be off to college and on their own!

Kenzie is 15 and a freshman at Pine View. How funny that she goes to my high school. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was there. She is totally into soccer and basketball!

Jake and Jordan, my sweet little twins, aren't so little anymore!!! How can 2 kids that start so small, grow so big. They are the funnest kids ever and I am so thankful that they came together!

Hudson, what a crack up. This 5 year old is such a blessing to all of us. We all enjoy him so much. He finished our family off just right!

Maggie is our new puppy. She is a chorkie (chihuaua/yorkie mix)! Soon I will get a picture of her on here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's good to see you gave in to the whole blog thing too. I am fairly new at it and completely addicted :) I had actually been wondering if you had it. I can't believe Mckenzie is going to be 16 in August! We were just talking about when she was the newest member of the family and i LOVED her so much! Now that i have Broad i can see just how fast they grow! He is already three months old! Crazy! Well we will have to keep in touch! Tell everyone hi and hopefully we will make it down there soon. Love Chelsea

    ReplyDelete