Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Sports #1

Fall is my most favorite time of the year. I love the weather cooling down, the leaves changing colors and all of my children participating in sports.

My sweet Jordan, decided to take a break from soccer this year and tryout for the 7th grade volleyball team. She made it and is playing awesome, in fact her whole team is playing great! I have never payed much attention to volleyball, but what a fun sport! I also have never payed attention to what long, skinny legs Jordan has! Lucky girl :)





Hudson is on our neighborhood soccer team "The Dragons"! They are 3 for 3! They are all good little soccer players and have fun playing together and winning!
Check out Hudson's form - he is such an amazing little player. I love this picture with his friend Mitchell behind him. Mitchell has his tongue out in every picture we take. He plays with as much aggression as Hudson. The 2 of them are hard to stop! They really support each other too!
Pine View girls soccer is #1 in region right now at 8 and 1. We have just 3 more games to go! I can't believe it is almost over. Kenz has played awesome this year especially after adjusting to a new position! We love this team and all the girls on it - they are such great gals!

Here is Kenz taking a shot (left footed) against Snow Canyon!


My next blog will be about Jake and his PV 7th grade football team whom are 2 and 0! I just haven't been able to get the good camera at one of his games yet.... But what a bunch of studs they are!

2 comments:

  1. Sports, sports, sports, I love it! Can't wait for all my kids to be in their own little sports. It's already busy with what we have now I can't imagine how it's going to be later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I wonder where Jordan got those legs??? Not from her cousin Jamie! (I wrote Aunt Jamie first, so weird)

    ReplyDelete